I Love Comments!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TST - The new addition






Thursday's are very long days for me.  I leave the house at 7:30 to take Cam to school, then I head to work. After work I go straight to the dance studio and teach until 8:00 (but I don't leave there until almost 8:30) then I stop usually at either Chick Fil A or Taco Bell for some healthy food for the family :o).  When I got home on Thursday night of last week, Cam met me at the car and grabbed the food and was in the living room eating when I walked in.  Honestly I really wasn't paying attention, it was dark in the house and I just dropped my dance bag on the counter so I could run and get my food from Cam and Wes before I had to go to bed hungry.  When I dropped my dance bag a MOUSE jumped off the counter and landed on my foot!  At first I freaked out...what the heck was that?  Then I looked at my husband in disbelief...I'm getting a cat tomorrow!
 
Meet OREO.  She is my defense from the mice!



Isnt' she just cute?

When I brought her home on Friday I was sure that the hubby wasn't going to like her...we are dog people.  So I had to buy everything and even ask people how do you take care of a cat?  Do you train them like you do a dog or what?  I finally got her home on Friday and everything set up for her.

When my hubby got home he sat down on the couch and was listening to his ipod.  Oreo jumped up on his shoulder and started listening to the ipod with it.  It was so cute that I just had to take a picture to share with you :o)


Need another True Story?  Link up with Rachel and Mr. Daddy!

1 comment:

Noturavgmom said...

aww I love kitty cats. Very cute! But yea HOA sucks ass and I'm sorry about your friends daughter. I couldn't imagine. Heres me complaining about the little things in life while your friend lost her daughter. Life could def. be alot worse for me. Thank goodness for the good things in life. :D