I Love Comments!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm back - sort of :o)

So much has been going on, and I have just not had the time to blog at all.  I have been trying to read some of your blogs and comment, when I could but it has just been so busy.

I will be back on a bloggy schedule soon, maybe even starting today!  So let's catch up really quick here.

Remember when I told you all about my dance class?  Rachel asked for a video....well I have one, but at the present time I just can't figure out how to transfer it from my phone to my computer.  I have a new phone, (that I've not told you about) and I'm still learning how to work it!  I promise to upload the video soon...really soon. 

We are also dealing with (as of yesterday) some issues with Cam's hearing.  He has a hole in his right ear drum, and as a result has "significant hearing loss" in his right ear (this meaning that the little line just barley touched the chart on the bottom side).  We are scheduled to have that corrected on Thursday of next week...so please pray that the insurance approves this surgery for us, and that patching the hole restores his hearing.  They have also found that he has "some" hearing loss in his left ear.  Not enough for me to worry about according to the Dr. but well I am his mother so of course I'm concerned.  There is no hole in the left ear drum (FYI).  So we will just wait and see the outcome of that.  Hopefully it will prove to be nothing, but we will see.

So dance is in full swing, teaching dance is in full swing, and Cameron is back at school (at least until Thursday of next week) with instructions from the Dr. to sit at the front of the class so that he can hear better.

Here's praying for a good outcome from this whole situation.
I have some True Stories to link up with so I sure hope Rachel and Mr. Daddy start that up again soon. :)  These stories include me breaking a shoe in dance class, and this new stretching contraption I just ordered.  I'm sure there will be a very funny TST when I get that in!  LOL

Have a great Wednesday.