I Love Comments!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

What makes me happy?



Thursday 5 with Mann Land 5 is one of my favorite blog hops!  I love to look back and see what has made my week so blessed.

So this is my weeks 5 things that has made me happy, joyful,  grateful etc.

1.  this weekend we went back to Love Valley.  Sport and I went horseback riding and we just hung out all weekend. This is me and my little man on the horses on top of a mountain!
2. On Tuesday I went shopping at lunch time and bought a new outfit!  Gotta love new clothes!

3. New boots (I shopped a lot this week)

4. Quarterly reports are all finished - now that tax season is over, and the quarterly's are done I can breathe a little at work -

5. My husband, I just love that man!!!!!!!!

Now it's your turn - go here and link up, let us know what made you happy this week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, i love these! That is a great picture! We have 3 horses and I have yet to ride a one of them. I am so ashamed! Hope your having a wonderful day! xoxo

The Undomestic Mom said...

how fun! Im so jealous of your horse riding!

Keely said...

A new outfit..new boots..riding horses..Sounds like a great week to me!

Happy Thursday!

Jenni said...

Stopping by from Mannland5, new clothes are always fun!