I Love Comments!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Five!

I can't believe that I almost forgot Thursday 5 with Mannland 5!  I have been looking forward to this post all week!  Since Saturday as a matter of fact!


Wanna play?

just post 5 things that have made you..


Happy

Giddy

Grateful

Joyful

Gleeful

or all of the above..

after you do your post..comeback here and link up..

My Five..

1. On Saturday my scared little man walked himself up to bat and actually hit the ball!  He didn't just hit the ball, he hit it all the way into the out field - he got a double!  My little guy was on second base! Whoo!!!!  Go Cam.  (several years ago he was hit with the ball and has struck out every at bat since!)  This was a big big day!
 
2. We raised enough money at the yard sale on Saturday that I don't have to pay the balance on Cameron's camp for this summer!  Yeah me!  Saving money makes me happy! (it was a church yard sale- you can read about it here)
 
3.  Tomorrow is Friday - so excited to be heading to the weekend!
 
4.  I spent Sunday grooming horses.  I love horses and hope to have my own soon!
 
5.  We are looking at house plans!  Pray please pray that everything works out and we can build our house!
 
 
Those are the things that made me happy this week.  We are looking at house plans and trying to figure out what features would make life easier.  Like having the laundry room near the bed rooms (to keep from dragging laundry all through the house)  Or having a hidden iron & board in the walk in closet (mine).  if you have any tips please leave them!

Thanks!
Kelly

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Great list, I would love to be able to build a house!!