I Love Comments!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Things that make me happy


There are certain things that I watch that make me feel all excited and good inside.  Some make me want to get up and dance.  I love watching these dance scenes and thinking I can do that (now it's more like - I could do that at one time in my life LOL).  This is one of my favorite dances in one of my favorite movies Center Stage!

This is another favorite movie of mine

and of course there is Dirty Dancing, and Chicago and many many more!  I love dancing.  It makes me feel complete, and watching it is just as rewarding as doing it (sometimes)  especially since the opportunity to dance doesn't present itself as often as I would like.

Is there anything in particular that makes you want to just get up and do something fun...like dance?



3 comments:

Mary said...

Dancing makes me happy too. I love dancing.
Mary

Shell said...

Oh, I love that dance in Center Stage!

Stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

Anonymous said...

what is better, yahoo or google [url=http://google.com]google[/url] http://google.com