I Love Comments!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mystery Hostess!!!

Ladies by now you know that I am a Thirty One Consultant!  I am having a "Mystery Hostess Event" TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

If you place an order before midnight tonight then you have the chance to be the hostess of my event.  Do you know what that means?  It means that you could get all of the rewards of this "party".  The 10% free stuff, the half off items, the retail price items.

This month the special is for every $31.00 you spend you can get a LARGE UTILITY TOTE for only $9.00!!  That is a great deal!



Just go to www.mythirtyoneone.com/kelly click on place your order, and then click on mystery hostess event!

If you have any questions please shoot me an email  kellytjennings (at) yahoo (dot) com!!

3 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

One too many "ones" there, Kelly! Great catalog! Wish I wasn't broke! :) I'm looking for a "girly" laptop case for a 17" Widescreen laptop. Got anything? I found the catalog a bit confusing but very attractive!

Rachel said...

Congrats! I just ordered stuff for the first time from 31 - I love their handy totes!

Allie said...

Love me some 31! I am on the wait list and am supposed to be able to enroll finally next week, would you reccommend doing it? My husband is skeptical haha! I wanted to stop by also to tell you thanks for your prayers on my miscarriage, i agree that i wish we didnt know so soon now a days that were pregnant haha just think how much less stress women would have! Haha it sincerely means a lot to me that you wrote! Hope you have a great weekend! Xoxo