I Love Comments!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's that time again & Tuesday's Weigh in!

It's that time again, school time that is.  I am heading out today to purchase new school uniforms, because of course he out grew everything, and what he didn't out grow....let's just say I got my money's worth out of 'em!

I am heading out to Old Navy, the main reason I go there is not convenience.  It's 45 miles away. I go there because of the quality of the clothes, for the price of the clothes.  I really love their pants, and so does Cam.  I used to buy pants where ever they were on sale and not concern myself with the name brand.  Then I noticed that several pair would hang in the closet and not get worn, but he would wear the "dirty" pair of Old Navy pants, instead of grabbing the clean pair of what ever was hanging.  The shirts lasted longer too.  I bought him 4 shirts before school started from Old Navy and then bought 2 more a few weeks later from another store.  The 4 Old Navy shirts still look good, the other two looked dull and worn after the 2nd wash. 

Where do you like to buy the school uniforms?


I also wanted to touch base about my dad's weight loss.  I have to be honest, I've not been doing so well following the plan.  I've been really lazy but today I'm starting again!

My dad on the other hand is doing great! We went to weigh in last night and he is a whopping 67 pounds lighter!  WOW can you believe that?

Here is his before picture:

Picture from last night!



67 pounds makes a lot of difference!   Did you know that for every one pound of weight that you loose you take 4 pounds of pressure off your knees?  That's 268 pounds of pressure off his knees, no wonder he walks better!

Take care, and have a greatWednesday!

No comments: